Warranty & Technical Support
Details:Job Type: Current
Location: Coomera, Gold Coast QLD
- Trade Qualified preferred with broad marine knowledge including experience with boat systems including electrical, engineering, boat building and operations.
- High level of proficiency with MS office
- Understanding of CZone, entertainment and navigation systems, desirable
- Be comfortable working in a diverse and dynamic environment
- High level of communication skills, written and verbal
- Be disciplined and motivated to work within a team or autonomously
- Demonstrated proactive and resourceful approach to problem-solving
- Methodical in your approach to tasks
- Analytical & technically minded
- Great level of customer service
Riviera Australia is Australia’s most awarded luxury motor yacht manufacturer. Located in Coomera (Gold Coast, Queensland), in the largest marine vessel facility in the Southern Hemisphere, our customers span the globe. We are delivering exciting new models and fresh innovation in design, performance and quality, leading the way in the boat manufacturing industry.
We are on the look-out for an experienced Warranty & Technical Support person to join our Dealer & Owner Care Team.
As a self-motivated team player, with a ‘hands on’ approach, the successful applicant will thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, have a natural ability to manage multiple tasks, work well under pressure and manage competing priorities.
- Assist with technical issues on vessels in warranty within our Dealer network
- Assist external service people with technical issues on new vessels in warranty & older vessels outside warranty
- Investigating and researching warranty issues and best repair methods
- Evaluate technical issues and coordinate relevant trades people to resolve either on or offsite.
- Contribute to the Dealer and Owner Care processes to improve department flow and efficiencies
- Work with production on product improvement based off feedback from dealers and owners
- Support with owner handovers and training
- Arranging parts and warranty on products via suppliers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diverse workforce; recognising the innovation and competitive advantage it creates.