Shipwright / Boat Builder - Aftermarket
Details:Job Type: Current
Location: Gold Coast
Positions are currently available for highly skilled & experienced shipwright / boat builders who are strong all rounders in marine repairs, fit outs and maintenance.
The successful candidates will have:
- Trade qualifications in Boatbuilding / Marine engineering or demonstrated Boatbuilding / Engineering experience a must.
- Superior Mechanical knowledge as well as strong experience & knowledge of the above mentioned tasks.
- A strong understanding of safe work practices & workplace health & safety.
- Excellent hand tool skills & machinery experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate & work well within a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy & quality first time, pride in your work.
- Well Presented & professional.
- Self-Motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Committed work ethic & reliable team player.
In the interest of providing a healthy and safe workplace, our recruitment and selection process includes a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
Applications in writing and directed to Katrina Wright Riviera Australia Pty Ltd – Email: email@example.com