Fit Out Specialist - New Product Introduction
Details:Job Type: Current
Location: Coomera, Gold Coast QLD
- Sound computer literacy: Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc or a willingness to learn – training provided.
- Experience in a trade such as a boat builder
- Self motivated with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent problem-solving skills to define, investigate and draw effective conclusions
- Good written and communication skills
Our people actively participate in building our luxury motor yachts!
Working at Riviera
- Live, work & play amongst the beautiful Gold Coast Marine Precinct
- State of the art facility in Coomera, close to the M1
- Excellent working conditions, job security, and pathways to career progression
- Half-day Fridays, on-site parking, café & social events
- Supportive & upbeat culture, ongoing training
We are Australia’s most awarded luxury motor yacht manufacturer. Located in Coomera (Gold Coast, Queensland), in the largest marine vessel facility in the Southern Hemisphere, our customers span the globe.
We are delivering exciting new models and fresh innovation in design, performance and quality, leading the way in the boat manufacturing industry.
The Role: Fit Out Specialist – New Product Introduction
The New Product Introduction department is link between the design & engineering team and the hands-on boat building process. This rewarding role offers a mix of administrational duties and skilled labour applications. Boat building experience is essential.
Successful candidates will oversee the work of various production teams in the “Fit out 1” phase of a new model, documenting the first stages of the build process for newly designed models while utilising transferable trade skills on the factory floor.
A specialist in Fit Out 1 should be capable of showcasing expertise and familiarity with various boat construction concepts, such as:
- Major component assembly (decks to hulls etc)
- Systems runs (plumbing etc)
- GRP small part fitment
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated, commensurate with the role, applicants experience, credentials, and qualifications.
Please include a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability to the selection criteria.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diverse workforce; recognising the innovation and competitive advantage it creates.