Electrical Design Engineer – New Product Development
Details:Job Type: Current
Location: Coomera, Gold Coast QLD
- Trade qualified Electrician
- Qualified Electrical Engineer.
- Experience working in a boat building or production environment.
- Good computer skills
- Accuracy, good attention to detail, with excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Willingness to learn.
Our New Product Development department is currently seeking an Electrical Designer for New Product Development to join our world class team.
Working at Riviera
- Live, work & play amongst the beautiful Gold Coast Marine Precinct
- State of the art facility in Coomera, close to the M1
- Excellent working conditions, job security, and pathways to career progression
- Half-day Fridays, on-site parking, café & social events
- Supportive & upbeat culture, ongoing training
We are Australia’s most awarded luxury motor yacht manufacturer. Located in Coomera (Gold Coast, Queensland), in the largest marine vessel facility in the Southern Hemisphere, our customers span the globe.
We are delivering exciting new models and fresh innovation in design, performance and quality, leading the way in the boat manufacturing industry.
Working in our Design Team, this role includes:
- Electrical design and documentation for new Riviera models
- Design and implementation of wiring looms, control panels, lighting, entertainment, navigation equipment and user interactions.
- Integration of Digital Switching systems, Power Generation systems, AC and DC Power Management systems, Marine Communication systems, Navigation systems, Engine Management Systems and Entertainment systems.
- Production support, Problem Solving, Product Improvement and Supplier relations.
This role would suit a junior electrician wanting to move into design, or a practical Electrical Engineer. The role is open to either experienced candidates with relevant or transferable experience, or recently qualified tradespeople or graduates with a great attitude and the ability to learn.
In return we offer the opportunity to have direct design input on a large range of exciting products, and a varied work environment where you can see your designs come to life.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.