Cabinet Makers & Joiners - Interior Fit Out
Details:Job Type: Current
Location: Coomera, Gold Coast QLD
- Self-motivated, a positive can-do attitude, and great pride in workmanship
- Ability to communicate well and work in a team environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and meet targets
Working at Riviera Australia
- Live, work & play amongst the beautiful Gold Coast Marine Precinct
- State of the art facility in Coomera, close to the M1
- Excellent working conditions, job security, and pathways to career progression
- Half-day Fridays, on-site parking, café & social events
- Supportive & upbeat culture, ongoing training
We are Australia’s most awarded luxury motor yacht manufacturer. Located in Coomera (Gold Coast, Queensland), in the largest marine vessel facility in the Southern Hemisphere, our customers span the globe.
We are delivering exciting new models and fresh innovation in design, performance and quality, leading the way in the boat manufacturing industry.
About the Role
We are currently looking for Qualified Tradespeople and experienced Production Employees to work in our Interior Fit-Out Team. Successful applicants will have the natural ability to work to a tight production schedule and be able to tackle and resolve operational challenges, in an efficient and timely manner.
Skills and Experience
- Trade qualifications in Boatbuilding or demonstrated Boatbuilding fit out, Caravan fit out and or RV fit out experience
- Experience with operation of various workshop machinery
- Strong eye for detail with a focus on accuracy and quality first time
- Excellent hand tool skills and machinery experience
- Cabinet makers and shopfitters are encouraged to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diverse workforce; recognising the innovation and competitive advantage it creates.