Boat Builder – Aftermarket - Permanent Full-Time
Details:Job Type: Current
Location: Coomera, Gold Coast
- Experience in the Marine Industry
- Possess trade-related transferable knowledge
- Timber and cabinet making
- Fiberglass and gel coat repairs
- Paint and varnish repairs would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A great work ethic, with a positive and results driven attitude
- A mature, friendly and professional manner
About the Role
We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic and competent individual to be part of our friendly team. You will be working in a fast paced, interesting and never two days the same environment, working on the worlds best luxury motor yachts.
Our people actively participate in building our luxury motor yachts!
- Ensure adherence to WHS standards
- Undertake aftermarket works, including refurbishment, repair and service to Riviera Luxury Motor Yachts.
- Housekeeping and area organisation.
- Strong communications and organisational skills
Working at Riviera
- Live, work & play amongst the beautiful Gold Coast Marine Precinct
- State of the art facility in Coomera, close to the M1
- Excellent working conditions, job security, and pathways to career progression
- Half-day Fridays, on-site parking, café & social events
- Supportive & upbeat culture, ongoing training
We are Australia’s most awarded luxury motor yacht manufacturer. Located in Coomera (Gold Coast, Queensland), in the largest marine vessel facility in the Southern Hemisphere, our customers span the globe.
We are delivering exciting new models and fresh innovation in design, performance and quality, leading the way in the boat manufacturing industry.
The Riviera Aftermarket team provides our customers with personalised exterior paintwork, woodwork and stainless-steel touches, interior fit, electronics, alterations, fishing accessories and more. From a simple antifoul and detail, right up to a full refit, our service facility offers boat customisation, service, repair and maintenance.